Our 2004 facility was constructed to the upmost standards in safety and fire protection, with each door having an alarm, and each room equipped with a nurse call system. Our home has a home-like atmosphere where residents will feel comfortable and safe – we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Handicap Accessible
- Beautiful woodwork and home feeling environment
- Lakeside view
- 35 Apartments with 10 different designs
- 4 Acre Landscaped Facility with sidewalks for your morning stroll
- Barber and Salon
- Delicious home-style meals from local grocers
- On Staff RN and LPN
- Monitored Door Alarms
- In-Floor Heating and Central Air
- Elegant Theater and Chapel room
- Exercise Room
This program provides residents with convenience and security, all included in the base monthly fee:
- Private Room
- Health Status monitoring
- Three home cooked meals and snacks daily
- Routine housekeeping and laundry services
- 24 hour security and staff on site
- Emergency Call System in each suite
- Monthly Health Screening by licensed staff
- Administering of prescribed medication
- Social, fitness, educational and recreational activities
- Scheduled transportation
This program provides the same care as the Standard Care, with the additional services:
- Designed to meet the individual needs of residents who require a higher level of care, at an additional cost.
- Coordination of physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation services
- Incontinence support
- Mobility or Behavioral assistance
- Supplemental personal care assistance
- Alzheimer’s and dementia support
- Supervised transportation (Lakeview Staff Escort)
This program provides individualized short-term care for the day, week, or month while recovering from a hospital stay, or when your home caregiver is unavailable.
Experience the Difference
Nestled on the waters of Little Bay De Noc In Upper Michigan, Lakeview Assisted Living provides a wonderful venue to relax and enjoy life’s pleasures. And there is no greater pleasure in life knowing that you are surrounded by people who care and comfort you. At Lakeview Assisted Living, we strive to provide each of our Residents with caring services in a special place that they have chosen to call “Home”. We welcome you, your family, and we look forward to the time we will spend together.
Designed for your needs
We have designed Lakeview Assisted Living to be inviting and home-like. Our residents have a private suite, which can be decorated with favorite belongings. We encourage residents to bring their own furnishings to make them feel right at home.
Each Suite has two emergency call systems. Additional security measures include fire alarms and a sprinkler system, along with trained healthcare professionals on the premises 24-hours a day. Our one level, step-free residence have wide hallways with handrails and are wheelchair accessible.
Lakeview Assisted Living has many activities to choose from. We offer Bingo, Board Games and Puzzles plus card games such as Cribbage, Bridge and Snooker. We have weekly musical entertainment in various forms. We have a weekly movie night and various other activities. As always, residents are encouraged to bring their own methods of entertainment and allow other residents to learn something new.
We have weekly “Chair” excercise classes, in addition to an exercise room. All residents are encouraged to take walks around our 4 acre facility by the bay and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Any suggestions at all can be made to the Director at any time.
Don’t forget the kitchen!
Our beautiful open-concept kitchen is centrally located, and the aroma of delicious home cooking fills the air. The dining room overlooks the Bay, providing endless hours to watch the ducks, birds, and anglers. Residents also enjoy the 27 foot fieldstone fireplace, library, and salon. The home also has in-floor heating and air conditioning to ensure a comfortable climate no matter what season.